The Texas Instruments (TI) mobile site lets you search for TI semiconductor products and block diagrams.
Use this site to:
- Search for TI parts
- Use auto-complete search suggest.
- Filter parts based on your parameters.
- Search for competitor parts
- Search for TI parts in system block diagrams
- Access detailed part information.
- View datasheets and other technical documents
- Access latest pricing and availability
- Save your favorite parts to review later
- Email product information to yourself or colleagues
Product groups included:
- Amplifiers & Linear
- Clocks & Timers
- Data Converters
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Microcontrollers (MCU)
- Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS)
- Power Management
Texas Instruments develops analog, digital signal processing, RF and DLP® semiconductor technologies that help customers deliver consumer and industrial electronics products with greater performance, increased power efficiency, higher precision, more mobility and better quality.
Get full information at TI.com
TI University Program
The TI University Program supports educators, researchers and students with the integration of TI technology across Microcontroller, Analog, and Embedded Processing curriculum development, senior design and research projects. TI brings the most advanced technology of the engineering industry to universities in electrical and electronic engineering, communications, computer, instrumentation, automation and microelectronics. Learn more at www.ti.com/university.
- Find an idea for your design project
- Browse TI parts to build your project
- Take helpful online trainings
- Ask an engineer for design support
- Receive discounted products and tools
- Lean on TI for curriculum and textbook development
- Access TI’s Academic Developer Network